Does Eleviia transfer all the pressure on the moulding?
- Yes. The load is transferred through the moulding, as it is with all existing doorway pull up bars. Unlike them, however, Eleviia transfers the load to both sides of the door, so each moulding receives half as much pressure. You will still need to make sure your doorframe is up for the job so be sure to check the dimensions on the product page prior to purchasing.
What is the maximum weight rating for Eleviia?
- 250 LBS/115 KG with weight on both sides of Eleviia.
Will Eleviia leave marks on my drywall or moulding?
- A soft,-non marking TPE plastic is molded on top of the composite to ensure your drywall doesn’t get damaged.
Will Eleviia come off the door trim unexpectedly?
- Eleviia is equipped with the CLAMP SAFE feature which utilizes a spiral spring to keep it on the door trim.
Can you pack Eleviia in your carry-on luggage.
- Yes, Eleviia is made of composite plastic with a spiral spring so it is carry-on luggage friendly.
- WE STAND BEHIND WHAT WE MAKE. All of our products are made with care and covered for one year against manufacturing defects. Normal wear-and-tear does not qualify as a defect.
What is the return policy?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your Duonamic purchase within 30 days, you can return your item for a full refund (minus the initial shipping charge and return shipping charge).
Go to https://www.duonamic.com/return-policy/ for details